GreenTech Heat announces the first truly thermostatically controlled propane fired heaters
by Tommy Underhill
January 17, 2022
The Quick Bits
• First true thermostat for propane heater
• Patent pending
• Not an output air thermometer
• Automatically shuts off the heater
• Automatically restarts heater
• Create a “cool room” when needed
• Thermostat cord damage shuts off heater
• Easily retrofit to existing Titan heaters
• Provides an additional layer of safety
A major convenience of doing a bed bug treatment with GreenTech Heat ePro electric bed bug heaters is the integrated thermostat that automatically switches off the heat when the treatment reaches a set temperature. The ePro thermostat ensures the job’s thermal requirements are achieved while limiting heat stress to the contents of the structure from unmonitored heat.
We’ve now engineered the safety and convenience of our Patent Pending thermostat to our Titan propane heaters. GreenTech Heat is proud to announce the first true thermostatically controlled direct-fired propane insect heaters. Unlike other systems that shut off the flow of propane at a predetermined temperature and require operator intervention to resume heating, the GreenTech Heat Titan Thermostat System maintains the jobsite temperature both by turning off the fuel flow when the jobsite achieves maximum temperatures and restarts the flow of fuel when reduced temperatures are reached.
Our Titan Thermostat System matches the convenience and ease of treatment when working with an electric bed bug heater with the full power of a propane heater.
For many years, GreenTech Heat Solutions has shipped the Titan 450 and Titan 800 with integrated thermometers which show the temperature of the treatment air exiting the heater barrel so the heat technician can manually adjust the RIGO valve and control the propane flow and heat. The Titan Thermostat System provides a truly automatic heater control which switches off the Titan heater when a specific temperature is achieved within the treatment area. Once the proscribed maximum temperature is reached, the thermostat automatically stops the flow of propane to the heater. After a proscribed drop in temperature, the thermostat automatically restarts the flow of propane and the system begins heating again.
The Titan Thermostat System provides an additional layer of thermal protection to your job site in three major ways:
- Firstly, the Titan Thermostat System can ensure heat is discontinued when a specific part of the treatment area, such as the room the main duct empties into, reaches maximum temperature, thus limiting unmonitored damage to items in what is often the warmest area in the treatment.
- Secondly, the Thermostat’s thermocouple probe can be placed in a “cool room” where temperature-sensitive items like antiques, furniture with high-gloss finishes, laminated pressboard furniture, and framed artwork have been placed which need to be treated at a lower temperature. Without the intervention of the technician, the Titan Thermostat System will automatically shut off heat to the job site when the cool room reaches maximum temperature.
- Thirdly, any damage to the Titan Thermostat System probe wire will automatically turn off the propane flow and stop the heating.
The Titan Thermostat System can easily be retrofitted and integrated onto any existing Titan heater or added as a factory option when purchasing a new Titan 450 or Titan 800. In combination with the Titan RCS, the Titan Thermostat System makes an excellent addition to your propane heat treatment equipment.
Price at $299.00, the Titan Thermostat System is available for order now at the GreenTech Heat online store or by calling 855-484-2847.
GreenTech Heat bed bug heaters are more effective
More heat. Greater airflow. Added lightness. And now, thermostatic heat control. No matter how you measure it, GreenTech Heat bed bug heaters are the best in the industry.
For pest control operators, property management, university dorms, housing authorities, senior housing, restaurants, airlines, and apartment owners, GreenTech Heat technology is 100% effective for bed bugs, cockroaches, and all other insects. Heat is an effective tool to drive market share, increase profits, and improve customer satisfaction. Our certified training lets you do it right and do it safely the first time, reducing call-backs. Heat safely kills insects and microbes everywhere they may be found in a single one-day treatment. Call us at 888-699-3944. We have bed bug heaters for sale so you can get started with heat today.