GreenTech Heat is your best partner to kill bed bugs and other insects
by Tommy Underhill
June 14, 2019
Pest control companies, property management companies, homeless shelters, governmental agencies, student housing coordinators, senior housing managers, and multi-unit property managers often ask why people trust GreenTech Heat for technology, equipment, and training for combatting bed bug infestations. This blog identifies a number of our main differentiators below.
- Dr Michael R Linford, GreenTech Heat CEO, was the first to commercialize heat in 1989. He is still developing innovative heat technologies and insect eradication solutions.
- More than 2,200 customers across the United States and around the world.
- More than 5,000 heaters operating in all 50 States.
- Equipment operating in 20 countries around the world.
- Senior management has more than 100 years of pest control experience.
- Bedbug and Other Pests Heat Treatment Field Guide: The only comprehensive training manual for heat treatments of bed bugs and other general insect pests. 200 pages.
- Termite and Other WDO Heat Treatment Field Guide: The only comprehensive training manual for heat treatments of termite and other wood-destroying organisms. 310 pages.
- The Field Guide includes independent efficacy studies and the Thermal Death Point Compendium for referencing treatment temperatures and durations for many insect and microbial pests.
- Millions of treatments worldwide without a fire.
- Portable electric and propane solutions. 110V and 240V electric heaters.
- Electric heaters and fans engineered to withstand temperatures well beyond those encountered during normal treatments.
- GreenTech Heat Solutions technology is the only EPA-registered heat technology in the nation, to the best of our knowledge. Our technology was the first to be registered with the EPA and approved by the IICRC for whole-structure treatments of wood-destroying organisms.
- We provide 24/7 technical support online and via telephone. We stand behind our technology to make your treatments as efficacious as possible. Your success is our success.
- All heaters and fans have a 2-year repair or replace warranty included.
- Turn key electric and propane packages.
- The Titan 450 is the only 100-pound, 550,000 BTU, ductable heater in the market. The Titan 450 is smaller and lighter than the competition’s 500,000 BTU propane heaters, fits in a small truck or SUV, can utilize either a 5 or 10 gallon propane tank and fits 16" or 18" mylar ducting. Unlike the larger propane heaters, the Titan 450 can be safely operated in a hallway.
- Customized solutions for unique applications like silos, automobiles, and shipping containers.
- GreenTech Heat develops and designs our heating equipment to eradicate bed bugs and other insects. We don’t repurpose equipment originally designed to dry water spills.
- Exclusive magnetic fire sprinkler covers to protect property from water damage during treatments.
- GreenTech Heat offers the only online Master Heat Technician Certification program teaching the benefits gained during 29 years of heat treatment experience.
Training, job analysis, coaching. The name of the company is GreenTech Heat Solutions… and we offer complete solutions that extend beyond just selling heating equipment. We are your partner in eradicating bedbugs.
Solution based, outstanding customer service, teamwork, problem solving: we are more than just a sales company - we are your partner for successful eradication of bed bugs and other insects.
Offer your clients the green solution they’re looking for. Do you #GreenTechHeat? Call us at 888-699-3944 and get started today.